Directions to Father Martin's Ashley
Father Martin's Ashley is conveniently located north of Washington, D.C. and Baltimore, MD, south of Philadelphia, PA and Wilmington, DE. in Havre de Grace, MD. Our location makes our drug and alcohol addiction treatment programs easily accessible by car for patients and families from all along the East Coast, and our proximity to the Baltimore Washington International (BWI) and Philadelphia International airports allows easy travel from nearly anywhere in the world.
To Father Martin's Ashley
800 Tydings Lane
Havre de Grace, MD 21078
From Route I-95
Note: Ashley is about 15 minutes from Route I-95.
- Take Exit 85, (Route 22) Aberdeen.
- Merge onto Route 22 East. Travel approximately 2 miles and get in the right lane.
- Exit at Route 40 East.
- Proceed on Route 40 about 2 miles. You will see Robin Hood Road and then immediately thereafter, Oakington Road (traffic light).
- Turn right onto Oakington Road. Proceed over railroad bridge, stay to the left at the stop sign. Continue 1 1/2 miles to Ashley entrance on left.
- Turn left into the entrance at the red brick gatepost bearing the "Ashley" sign. Continue down the lane to the set of stone gateposts.
- Admissions will be directly in front of you in Noble Hall. Pull in to the circle, and bring in your luggage if you are checking in as a patient. Otherwise, turn left into the parking lot behind Abraham Hall and park.
- If you are a visitor (not checking in a patient), go to the Bantle Hall (the building that is to the right of Noble Hall as you look at campus) and check in with the receptionist.
To Father Martin's Ashley Outpatient Recovery Center (for DWI programs)
2129 Pulaski Highway, Suite 102
Havre de Grace, MD 21078
Directions from I-95:
- Take Exit 85, (Route 22) Aberdeen/Churchville
- Keep right at the fork in the ramp
- Turn right to merge onto US-40 East
- Make a U-turn at Oakington Road
- DUI/DWI Center will be on the right
View Larger Map
Patients who are coming to Father Martin's Ashley by air or train should plan to arrive at Baltimore International Airport (BWI) or the Baltimore, Aberdeen or Wilmington Amtrak stations. You should make arrangements through the Admissions department to have an Ashley van and driver meet you or your patient at the station to ensure their safe transport to Ashley. Ashley drivers also provide transportation to and from 12-step meetings and the barber or hair salon several times during the patient’s stay. Our drivers are Ashley employees and support our belief of the inherent dignity of all. Arrangements can also be made to provide transportation back to the airport or train station at the end of the stay.
Click here to view local accommodations and lodging