Alumni Services at Father Martin's Ashley
Support for a Lifetime
One of the reasons that people choose Father Martin's Ashley for addiction treatment is the understanding that after treatment, they are always linked to the serene campus, spirit of healing, and family of Ashley alumni. Our Alumni Department ensures that Ashley alumni have many opportunities to connect with fellow alumni, recovery support programs and Ashley's campus.
We strongly encourage all Ashley graduates and their family members to stay connected and utilize the various alumni resources offered. Our Alumni Services staff are available following a patient's discharge from Ashley to answer questions, to help grads connect with recovering people in their area, or to locate meetings. Alumni services also offer information about continuing care options.
Recovery Support Programs
- Grad-to-Grad Program, connects new grads with alumni in their area to build a network of recovery support.
- Regional Alumni Chapters, support graduates, family and friends by sponsoring gatherings in various regions where there is a concentration of alumni.
- Recovery Enrichment Day (RED), a monthly, on-site recovery enrichment program to support growth in recovery. For the first three months after graduation, grads can come back to Ashley's beautiful campus for the program and lunch for free! Registration for other guests is $25 (includes lunch). In 2015, we will visit topics of interest, guided by a qualified expert with questions and dialogue from the participants.
- Seasons of Recovery Workshops, free educational workshops held in multiple regions designed to support extended recovery and educate attendees on addiction, and sustained recovery from it.
Alumni, Family and Friends Events
Annual Alumni Golf Outing: Thank you to our sponsors and players for a great outing in June! See you next year!
Annual Alumni Reunion: Thank you to everyone for coming out on Sunday, September 21st! See you next year!
Click here For the Alumni Events page.
Get the Ashley Bridge App
BRIDGE is an on-the-go mobile recovery tool for smartphones and tablets, that supports grads and allows them to take the Ashley experience with them.
- A Fan Wall – a message board for users to communicate with each other, share photos, and locate others app users who live in the same area
- Podcast Module - Listen to Ashley staff podcasts about various recovery topics.
- News – an informative news feed for on campus happenings and pertinent stories in the treatment field
- Social Media Module - Connect with other grads and people in recovery via social media through BRIDGE
- Events – an interactive events calendar that allows you to preview upcoming events, comment on an event, RSVP and see other attendees
- Photos – a collection of photos of campus and events
- Videos – inspirational Joy of Living 90 second videocasts by Fr. Mark Hushen, OSFS, CEO and President of Ashley and video clips of Father Martin's.
- Recovery 101 – a list of resources for recovery support
- Donate – learn about opportunities to give back to Ashley and discover ways to support our mission of hope
Simply go to the App Store or Google Play and search "BRIDGE by FMA"! It's free!
Send questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org